What We Offer
- Engineering & Drafting Full engineering and drafting team...
- Custom Steel Manufacturing 3 acre yard with 14,000 ft2 shop...
- Rig-Up/Commissioning Pad 100' x 100'high compression cement rig up pad...
- Total Project Management Complete project solutions from design to fabrication...
- Custom Plate Cutting24' x 8' CNC plasma/torch burning table...
Dahlson Industries Ltd.
235093 Wrangler Drive SE
Rockyview (Calgary), AB
DESIGN OUR SAFETY LOGO CONTEST
We want you (yes, you) to design a Safety Logo that we can use on our website, facebook, stickers, clothing, and more... If you design wins, you will recieve a brand new iPad!
(Following the rules below) create an original Dahlson Safety Logo and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2012.
Dahlson Management will choose the top 10 designs and post them to thier Facebook page (here) for people to vote on. Designers can get thier friends to vote for them, but only one vote per person, per day. The designer of the logo with the most votes by 11:59pm on April 30, 2012 will win a New iPad! Plus prizes for all Top 3 designs.
- Content (PLEASE READ - This is what we're looking for - colors, size, etc.)
Dahlson Style Guide
- Color Palette
The purpose of the contest is to design a 'Safety' Logo for Dahlson Industries Ltd... The logo will be used on-line and in print. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
The design of the logo should reflect the importance that Dahlson Industries puts on safety in the workplace. Dahlson Industries Ltd. is a Calgary based designer and manufacturer of “Custom Steel” projects since 1997. Originally specializing in propane installations, the company now designs and manufactures a variety of oilfield equipment including drilling rigs, underbalanced drilling systems, compression and rotating equipment modules, pressure piping systems, and various other oilfield equipment and buildings. Dahlson Industries has always put an emphasis on workplace safety, and holds a stellar safety record with a WCB Employer Experience Ratio that is 100% below the industry average.
1. The contest is open to all North American residents except Dahlson Industries management team. There is no age limit, however, entrants under the age of 18 will require parental consent if they are chosen for the finals.
2. No more than three entries may be submitted by any one entrant.
3. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm, MST on April 15, 2012.
4. No copyrighted or trademarked images may be used in the logo design.
5. The logo design should be scalable and versatile enough to be used on printed matter, the Dahlson Industries website, and the Dahlson Industries Facebook site. If possible, please submit vector artwork, or as high resolution as you can make it.
6. The design may use no more than three (3) colors.
7. The logo design should express the mission for safety of Dahlson Industries.
8. The logo must contain "Dahlson Industries" and/or the Dahlson Industries logo.
9. Dahlson Industries reserves the right to make modifications to logo submissions.
10. To submit entries, send an email either with the logo attached or a link to the logo to email@example.com with the subject heading "Logo Design Contest - YOUR NAME".
11. All entries must include the name, age, postal address, phone number, and email address or the entrant.
12. All entries will be judged by the Dahlson Industries management team on April 16, 2012 who will select the top ten (10) designs. The selected designs will then be posted to the Dahlson Industries Facebook Page for the general public to vote on. Facebook "like"s will be considered Votes, the picture with the most "likes" will be deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, the contest will be extended for an additional 24 hours. The design with the most votes by 11:59pm MST April 30, 2012 will be declared the winner of the contest.
13. The winner will be announced and prize awarded on or before May 5, 2012.
14. Dahlson Industries reserves the right to use or not use any of the designs submitted for marketing and internal purposes.
15. The finalist with the most votes by the deadline will be deemed the winner of the compeition, and will win 1 Apple New iPad (16GB, WiFi) - approximate value $550.
16. The 2nd place design will recieve a $50 VISA Gift Card.
17. The 3rd place design will recieve a $25 VISA Gift Card.
18. By entering, entrants herby transfer and assign all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark) in and to the drawing and description, to Dahlson Industries Ltd.
19. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules and grand Dahlson Industries Ltd the right to edit, publish, display, promote, broadcast, and otherwise use their entries, along with the entrant's name, without further permission, notice, or compensation, in any media now known, or hereafter developed.
20. The designs selected become the property of Dahlson Industries Ltd. and may be used for any purpose determined by Dahlson Industries Ltd.
21. The winning entrant may be required to sign a release, releasing all rights in the design to Dahlson Industries Ltd. In the event that the winning entrant is under the age of eighteen, a parent/legal guardian of the winning entrant will be required to sign said release.
22. Dahlson Industries retains the rights to change the contest rules and dates at any time if needed.
|Font||Myriad Pro - Bold Italic|
(Click for full size image)
*Hint: A safety helmet with the Dahlson Industries logo is good, but try to think a little more creatively!
Please read all of the rules before submitting. We look forward to recieving your submission, and good luck!
Email if you have questions or to submit your design: firstname.lastname@example.org